TO MENU

        Not even October weddings would be safe. Kelly and Michael were set to get married at the Brooklyn Botanical Garden, but because of how the virus evolved and the city didn’t fully reopen by their wedding date, they decided to change plans and marry 2 days earlier than anticipated in a much smaller wedding celebration. With only their immediate family and a handful of friends as their guests, they said their I do’s at Central Park and later on had a lovely dinner reception to celebrate.

        It was a perfect day, if you ask me.